✓ Wavy Soap Dish ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Bathroom Accessory
Customise and organise your bathroom with a modern, concrete soap dish. It is small, stylish, modern with a Scandinavian-inspired minimalist wavy finish. Designed so that the waves across the soap dish elevate the soap to keep it from staying wet and also allowing the water to drain away. Handmade from concrete but features a water-resistant sealant making it durable for everyday use. Specially made as a bathroom accessory, it can hold the soap while any water or dripping will flow in between the waves, prolonging your soaps life. Alternatively can be used as a sponge holder for the kitchen.
• 'Tvål' means 'soap' in Swedish
• Product size: Length 10.8cm x Height 1.5cm x Width 8cm
• Weight: 220g
• Sized so it fits a standard soap bar with wiggle room
• Handmade from concrete (terrazzo is granite based Jesmonite)
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Our products come protected with water-repellant sealant and have feet to protect your surfaces
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• Our products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order. Each one will be slightly different.
• Although we are incredibly careful to avoid them in production, characteristics such as tiny air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the end product and are unavoidable due to the nature of concrete. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
NOTE - While all our products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces.