✓ Wavy Soap Dish ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Bathroom Accessory
• Wavy soap tray
• Product size Length 10.8cm x Height 1.5cm x Width 8cm
• Weight: 220g
• Sized so it fits a standard soap bar with wiggle room
• Handmade from concrete
• Beton grey colour
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Our products come protected with water-repellant sealant and have feet to protect your surfaces from getting scratched.
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Customise and organise your bathroom with a modern, concrete soap dish. It is small, stylish, modern with a Scandinavian-inspired minimalist finish. Has a practical wavy design, this was designed so that the waves across the soap dish elevate the soap to keep it from staying wet and also allowing the water to drain away. Handmade from concrete but features a water-resistant sealant making it durable enough for everyday use. Specially made as a bathroom accessory, it can hold the soap while any water or dripping will flow in between the waves, so your soap can last long. Alternatively can be used as a sponge holder for the kitchen, or use it as a modern trinket tray.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!