✓ Vertical Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Selections
Create that perfect Zen space in your home with our modern, scandi inspired concrete incense holder. Entirely handmade from concrete, the incense burner has a round shape and features a small hole to hold the stick upright. Holding the stick vertical makes sure that it will burn slowly and evenly, while catching all the ash in the tray. Our 'Kon' incense stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours.
• 'Kon' means 'cone' in Swedish
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Measurement: Diameter 14.5cm x Height 1.5cm x Incense Hole 2.5mm
• Weight: 300g
• Handmade from concrete (terrazzo is granite based Jesmonite)
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• Our products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order. Each one will be slightly different.
• Although we are incredibly careful to avoid them in production, characteristics such as tiny air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the end product and are unavoidable due to the nature of concrete. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
NOTE - While all our products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces.