✓ Concrete Match Jar ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Cute Small Pot
• Eld, matchstick holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Tapered shape
• Measurements: Height 6cm x Bottom Width 5.5cm x Top Width 4cm
• Weight: 155g
• Handmade from concrete
• Comes with a cork base to protect surfaces
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Our products come protected with water-repellant sealant and have feet to protect your surfaces from getting scratched.
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Keep those matchsticks organised in our minimalist jar. Designed to hold long matchsticks, the ones seen in the photos are 9.5cm in length. The holder is tapered so the bottom is wider than the top, which offers a great sleek and minimal design but it will also make sure that the sticks will not fall out. The Eld match holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will match your interior style. Use it as a small pot next to your incense burner and meditation station or candle area, Eld will be useful next to the fireplace, near the BBQ area.
Please note you cannot strike a match against this holder unless you have 'Strike Anywhere' Matches, Available outside of the UK. You will need to tear a striking strip from your original match box in order to light your matches. Good news though, that will easily fit in this holder!
Although it was designed as a matchstick holder, the Scandinavian-inspired small jar is practical and will look stylish no matter where you display it. Can hold q-tips, cotton swabs, toothpicks, small sticks, you can pop in it a tiny flower, or organise other small items in the kitchen, bathroom and desk/office.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!