✓ Concrete Match Jar ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Cute Small Pot
Keep those matchsticks organised in our minimalist Eld matchstick holder. Designed with long matchsticks in mind, the ones featured in our photos are 9.5cm in length. Although it was designed as a matchstick holder, our Scandinavian-inspired small jar is practical as a q-tip and toothpick holder too. Eld's tapered form means it is weighted at the bottom therefore less prone to being knocked over.
• 'Eld' means 'Fire' in Swedish
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Tapered shape
• Measurements: Height 6cm x Bottom Width 5.5cm x Top Width 4cm
• Weight: 155g
• Handmade from concrete (terrazzo is granite based Jesmonite)
• Comes with a cork base to protect surfaces
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Our products come protected with water-repellant sealant and have feet to protect your surfaces
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• Our products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order. Each one will be slightly different.
• Although we are incredibly careful to avoid them in production, characteristics such as tiny air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the end product and are unavoidable due to the nature of concrete. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
NOTE - While all our products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces.