✓ Arch Soap Dish ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Bathroom Accessory
• Arch soap tray
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Product size: Length 12.3cm x Height 1.5cm x Width 8cm
• Weight: 220g
• Sized so it fits a standard soap bar with wiggle room
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Form and function perfectly combined within this concrete soap dish. Inspired by the famous and minimalist Scandinavian style the soap dish features an art shape with a wavy pattern. While has a unique look, the waves actually act as drainage slots where the water and soap pieces will drip so your soap can last longer. Entirely handmade from concrete, the modern soap dispenser is available in five cool colours to choose from, each colour lives up to the Scandinavian style. Features protective pads underneath so you can easily place it on wood and even on that expensive sink.
Specially made as a bathroom accessory, there is no doubt that this is the perfect soap holder dish, but also works great as a makeup pad holder or a sponge holder in the bathroom and in the kitchen,
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!