✓ Modern Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Selections
A smooth slice of concrete turned into a contemporary incense stick holder. A minimal approach to classic incense burner, this long, Scandinavian inspired piece is handmade from concrete. Designed with practicality and style in mind, the slanted detail on the holder creates a counterweight system for the incense to be balanced and to create a stable burn.
• 'Vikt' means 'balance' in Swedish
• Rectangle shape
• Measurements: Length 28cm x Height 2cm x Width 5cm
• Weight: 550g
• Handmade from concrete (terrazzo is granite based Jesmonite)
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• Our products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order. Each one will be slightly different.
• Although we are incredibly careful to avoid them in production, characteristics such as tiny air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the end product and are unavoidable due to the nature of concrete. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
NOTE - While all our products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces.