✓ Modern Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Selections
• Vikt, incense holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Geometric, rectangle shape
• Measurement: Length 28cm x Height 2cm x Width 5cm
• Weight: Averagely across the different finishes is 550g Each
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
A smooth slice of concrete turned into a contemporary incense stick holder and burner. A geometric, rectangle stick tray that features a groove that was designed to hold one stick, but has been trialed to hold 4 in a row (Just for fun) and they all fit and all of the ash was caught! A modern approach to the classic incense holders, this long, sturdy piece is handmade from concrete. We will not bore you with the standard cement grey, as the stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will naturally match your interior style. Designed with practicality and style in mind, the slanted detail on the holder creates a counterweight system for the incense to be balanced and to create a stable burn. Modern times require modern interior decorations, and you can’t go wrong with a Nordic, Scandinavian incense holder.
An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, and even to freshen up the air in your room.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a household essential, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Vikt' means weight/balance in Swedish.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!