✓ Upright Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Selections
• Kub, incense holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Geometric, circle shape with square stick holder
• Measurement: Width 13 cm x Height 1.5cm x Inner Ø 11.2cm
• Weight: 275g
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Incense burners were never cooler than now, and not just because of the relaxing atmosphere that they make but also because they look like a decorative sculpture. This is not your regular incense holder, it is a Scandinavian-inspired design that holds the stick upright, minimising the smoke and maximising the scent. Entirely handmade from concrete, the incense burner has a geometric, round saucer plate, and features a manoeuvrable cube with a hole that will hold the stick up. Holding the stick up makes sure that it will burn slowly and evenly, while the tray will catch the ash. This stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will surely match your interior style. Spruce up your style with a minimalist, Nordic incense burner.
An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, and even to freshen up the air in your room. Concrete products in my shop are inspired by Scandinavian design, therefore we named each product as such.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a household essential, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!