• Ljus, candle holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Measurements: Height 5cm x Diameter Ø 6cm x Inner Diameter Ø 2.3-2.1cm (Tapered)
• Weight: 180g
• Finished underneath with cork to protect surfaces.
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Create the perfect romantic atmosphere with the help of our curvy candle holders. They are entirely handmade from concrete and they are available in five different colours to choose from, each colour inspired by a Nordic landscape. The double bubble, donut shaped candle stands are available for tall candles and tea lights too (here). These contemporary candle holders will make a great shelf, desk, coffee table decoration, you can give your home that sought-after Nordic touch.
Decorate with them, use them for a romantic dinner, create a relaxed atmosphere during bath time or simply use it as an eco-friendly light source.
Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Ljus' means light in Swedish.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!