• Topp, incense holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Geometric, circle shape
• Measurement: 16cm x Height 2.75cm x Incense Hole 2mm
• Weight: 545g
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Simple and modern cement incense burner with a Nordic minimalist style. This is not your regular incense holder, it is a Scandinavian-inspired design that holds the stick straight up, minimising the smoke and maximising the scent. Entirely handmade from concrete, the incense burner has a geometric style inspired by the shape of a plate. We will not bore you with the standard cement grey, as the stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will surely match your interior style. The incense dish has a deepened shape, making sure that it will catch the ash and keep the area clean. A soothing incense stick will create a pleasant scent while the dish will ornate your home.
An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, yoga and even to freshen up the air in your room. Concrete products in my shop are inspired by Scandinavian design, therefore we named each product as such.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a mindful gift idea, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!