✓ Candle Holder ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Choices
• Ruta, candle holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Measurements: Width 7cm x Height 3.5cm x Inner Diameter Ø 2.3-2.1cm (Tapered)
• Weight: 310-320g
• Finished underneath with cork to protect surfaces.
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Create the perfect romantic atmosphere with the help of our geometric candle holders. Ruta are the newest additions to the Concrete Goods family, based on the same style they both hold different candle types. They are entirely handmade from concrete and they are available in five different colours to choose from, each colour inspired by a Nordic landscape. The geometric, square candle stands are available for tea light (here) and tall candles as well. The contemporary candle holders will make a great shelf, desk, coffee table decoration, with just two simple candle holders you can give your home that sought-after Scandinavian touch.
Decorate with them, use them for a romantic dinner, create a relaxed atmosphere during bath time or simply use it as an eco-friendly light source.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!