• Kurva, oval tray
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Measurement: Length 18cm x Height 1.8cm x Width 9.5cm
• Inner Measurement: Length 16.5cm x Width 8.2cm
• Weight: 300g
• Has cork feet to protect surfaces
• Handmade from Portland Cement and Aggregates
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
The perfect small dish to help you keep all thing small organised. Handmade from concrete, in a modern, geometric oval shape with raised edges. The minimalist concrete dish is available in five different colours so you can easily blend it with your interior decoration. There are several different ways of how you can use a small cement tray. Most often it is used as a trinket tray but it will be also great as a catch-all or dump tray. This dish is large enough to be utilised as a desk helper, Jewellery holder, ring dish, candle holder, perfect as a coin or wallet holder. Features raised edges so you can be sure that nothing will slide off it. Suitable for him and her, as an organiser tool or just a minimalist decorative tray.
Keep your decorative ornaments and homeware nice and tidy with the help of the Kurva. Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Kurva' means curve in Swedish.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a practical tray is a household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!