✓ Rectangle Soap Dish ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Bathroom Tray
• Rena soap tray
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Product Size: Length 11.5cm x Height 2.5cm x Width 7.5cm
• Weight: 340g
• Sized so it fits a standard soap bar with wiggle room
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Form and function perfectly combined within this concrete soap dish. While this has a unique look, the concave shape actually acts as drainage area where the water and soap is kept separate, thus extending the life of your soap. Entirely handmade from concrete, the modern soap tray is available in five cool colours to choose from, each colour lives up to the Scandinavian style. Features protective pads underneath so you can easily place it on wood and even on that expensive sink.
Specially made as a bathroom accessory, there is no doubt that this is the perfect soap holder dish, but also works great as a makeup pad holder or a sponge holder in the bathroom and in the kitchen,
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Rena' means clean in Swedish.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!