✓ Terrazzo Pot ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Nordic Decoration
• Jord, planter pot
• White Terrazzo colour
• Product size 6.5cm x Inner Diameter 6cm x Width 7.5cm
• Weight: 330g
• Handmade from Jesmonite
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Spruce up your interior decoration with a beautiful, modern planter. Handmade from Jesmonite in a white terrazzo granite colour and in a tapered shape. The minimalist containers can hold succulents, cactus, flowers, herbs, and any other plants. Will look as stylish with live and plastic plants as well. Planters are a great way to add some greenery to your living room, kitchen, office, kitchen, or any other corner of your house. Will be a meaningful and trendy desk, table, shelf decoration.
Although it was designed as a Nordic style planter, Jord is super versatile and will find a useful role no matter where you place it. Works great as a kitchen tools organiser, stationery organiser, hair ties, makeup, brushes holder, etc.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!