✓ Pinch Bowls ✓ Handmade from Jesmonite ✓ Salt or Pepper
• Salt or pepper bowl with lid
• Colours: White or Charcoal Granite Terrazzo
• Product Size: Height 5.5cm x Width 10cm x Inner Width 9cm x Inner Height 4.5cm
• Weight: 485g
• Comes with a cork base to protect your surfaces
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Finish off your kitchen decoration with these minimalist pinch bowls. Entirely handmade from Jesmonite, we have created a black pot for pepper and a white pot for salt. The small pots even feature a lipped lid to secure onto the pot so it doesn't slide off while keeping its content fresh and secure. Although it was designed as a salt and pepper holder, it is needless to say that these small pots are super versatile. A must-have kitchen essential, as you can keep in it different spices, condiments, herbs, sauces, small clips, and kitchen bits. However thanks to their minimalist Scandinavian style they are a great match in the bedroom, living room, and even as a bathroom organiser.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!