✓ Cigarette Ashtray ✓ Handmade from Jesmonite ✓ Terrazzo colour
• Jesmonite ashtray
• Terrazzo Granite colour
• Product Size: Length 9.8cm x Height 3.4cm x Width 9.8cm
• Weight: 430g
• Handmade from Jesmonite and granite chips
• Comes with a cork base to protect your surfaces
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
The perfect Jesmonite ashtray that will keep your cigarette ends and ashes. Entirely handmade from Jesmonite which is a Solvent-Free Acrylic Resin Composite, Which is Flame-resistant, durable, and non-toxic. The ashtray has Granite chips incorporated throughout the mix to create a unique and textured finish. I have tried taking photos that to show how the terrazzo texture glints in the sun with the tiny chips! It's extremely satisfying to look at and has a great tactile feel.
The ashtray has a geometric square shape and features the minimalism commonly found in Scandinavian design. You don’t need to hide your ashtrays anymore as this cute ashtray doubles up as a simple decorative piece. A simple smoker accessory that works great for indoor and outdoor as well, it is long-lasting and sturdy.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, a small inexpensive household essential that makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, smoker, retirement, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!