Simple and modern concrete incense burner with a Nordic minimalist style. This is not your regular incense holder, it is a Scandinavian-inspired design that holds the stick vertically, minimising the smoke and maximising the scent. Comes in standard concrete grey, but is also available in five simplistic but contemporary colours. The incense dish has a bowled shape, making sure that it will catch the ash and keep the surrounding area clean.
• 'Topp' means 'peak' in Swedish
• Measurements: 16cm x Height 2.75cm x Incense Hole 2mm
• Weight: 545g
• Handmade from concrete (terrazzo is granite based Jesmonite)
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• Our products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order. Each one will be slightly different.
• Although we are incredibly careful to avoid them in production, characteristics such as tiny air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the end product and are unavoidable due to the nature of concrete. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
NOTE - While all our products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces.