✓ Modern Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Angled Stick Holder
• Lugn, incense holder with ash catcher
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Geometric, rectangle shape
• Measurement: Length 22cm x Height 2.5cm x Width 2.5cm
• Weight: 146g
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
A functional cement decoration that will be an inviting and calm addition to your home. A modern approach to the classic incense holders, this long, sturdy piece is handmade from concrete. We will not bore you with the standard cement grey, as the stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will surely match your interior style. A geometric, rectangle shape that turns the traditional incense burners into a contemporary piece of home décor. The separate hole in which the incense stick balances, makes it easily adjustable to be aligned with the sides that will catch any ash protecting your surfaces.
An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, and even to freshen up the air in your room.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a household essential, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Lugn' means calm, serene or relaxed in Swedish.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!