✓ Vertical Incense Burner ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Colour Selections
• Kon, incense holder
• Available in Grey, Black, Terrazzo, Blue and Green
• Geometric, circle shape
• Measurement: Diameter 14.5cm x Height 1.5cm x Incense Hole 2.5mm
• Weight: 300g
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Only to be used with Indian incense sticks of a standard 9inch length
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Elevate the style of your home with a modern, concrete incense holder. This is not your regular incense holder, it is a Scandinavian-inspired design that holds the stick straight up, creating that perfect Zen state. Entirely handmade from concrete, the incense burner has a geometric, round shape and features in the middle a small hole to hold the stick. Holding the stick vertical makes sure that it will burn slowly and evenly, while catching all the ash in the tray. Our 'Kon' incense stick holder is available in five simplistic but contemporary colours, so it will no-doubt match your interior style. An incense bowl that decorates your home simplistically while giving it a Nordic touch.
An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, and even to freshen up the air in your room.
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a household essential, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
Although we're UK based, Concrete Goods' products are inspired by Scandi design, therefore we named each product as such. 'Kon' means cone Swedish (we thought that summed up the little sloped centrepiece of this product rather well).
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!