Designed for use in your home with Indian Incense Sticks (Standard length - 9 inch) our incense burners bring calm via minimalist styling.
✓ Modern Incense Holder ✓ Handmade from Concrete ✓ Ash Catcher
• Incense holder & ash catcher
• Measurement: Length 26cm x Height 2cm x Width 5cm
• Weight: 400g
• Handmade from concrete
• Please note any decoration seen in the images is not included
• Made in Hertfordshire, UK
• If you have any questions, please contact us
• Our Concrete/Jesmonite products are individually and sustainably hand-made to order, each one will be different.
• Characteristics such as air bubbles, slight unevenness, or bumps could occur in the production process and are unavoidable due to the nature of Concrete/Jesmonite. These are not considered defects unless they affect the functioning of the product.
• Jesmonite is solvent-free, durable, flame resistant, and resistant to impact.
Create a relaxing atmosphere in your home or workplace with the help of our Nordic incense burner. A modern approach to the classic incense holders, this long, sturdy piece is handmade from grey concrete. A minimal and contemporary Incense burner with a small hole to hold your stick and a slanted middle to catch all that pesky ash! Incense burners were around since forever, however, such a sleek and modern style will go unnoticed and will create a pleasant scent in your home. An incense holder is a great tool for meditation, relaxation, and even to freshen up the air in your room. Concrete products in my shop are inspired by Scandinavian design, therefore we named each product as such. Dopp means Dip in Swedish! (A Dip to catch the ash!)
Buy it for yourself or gift it, an inexpensive but modern decoration which is also a household essential, makes a great gift for so many occasions, birthday, Christmas, newlywed, housewarming, teacher, etc.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
-> Follow us on Instagram @concretegoods for product reveals, daily inspiration, and just general awesome photos!
NOTE - While all our concrete and Jesmonite products are sealed and water-resistant, concrete and Jesmonite can still absorb liquids and waxes causing spots/marks. We cannot accept returns or refund you for that reason. Extended exposure to outdoor elements will result in accelerated blemishes and striations, this is the charm of concrete and Jesmonite pieces!